REMP RUBBER FLOORING FOR THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR AND CHEMICAL LABORATORIES
Rubber flooring for industrial floors and laboratories
Industrial buildings and chemical laboratories represent a design niche in which each architectural element is defined by a series of compositional standards and well-defined chemical-physical characteristics. Production areas, sheds, warehouses, workshops etc... are environments that require a very resistant industrial floor because subjected to heavy wear and heavy traffic.
Remp rubber flooring for the industrial sector and chemical laboratories are non-slip and anti-wear.
All the advantages of a rubber floor industry and laboratories:
- Wear resistance
- Resistance to chemical agents (not generalised; depends on the nature of the agent and the contact time)
- Fire safety
- Reduction of footfall noise
- Ease and speed of cleaning
- Resistance to imperviousness
For these characteristics, REMP rubber floorings for the industrial and chemical sectors are suitable for:
- Goods storage warehouses with use of forklifts and pallet trucks
- Production areas
- Reception with heavy traffic
- Laboratories Industrial and chemical
Are you interested in the application of our products in your industry?