Rubber floors made of rolls or plates, can also be used for raised elements.
- A wide variety of colours, thicknesses, surfaces to meet all possible market requirements, aesthetic and technical.
- Special qualities available for specific needs such as noise reduction, protection from electrostatic charges, resistance to oils and greases and higher fire resistance.
- They do not release toxic substances as they do not contain them.
- At the end of their life, they are comparable to solid urban waste and therefore easy to dispose of in common landfills.
- The raw materials are natural rubber or synthetic rubber.
- The production of Planway flooring does not use and does not produce any type of highly polluting substance because it is based essentially on thermal and mechanical processes.
- The floors do not contain substances such as: PVC, halogens, plasticizers, formaldehyde, asbestos, cadmium, CFC